Monday 16 January 2012


                                                   Journal
14-January-2012, Tuesday
Today I played my favorite game after few days. I felt very excited when I planned to play it. I played through ball with my cousin. It was a very tough match with my cousin. First he challenged me for it and then the match started after my catching for warming up. I was very confident and enthusiastic to win. Then the match began and we both were playing really good. We both were catching the ball and in the end now we both had to gain one point. I was very tense and wanted to win from the depth of my heart and then what happened I never had imagined. My cousin threw the ball out side and I won. I could not believe it. I was really happy and went red because of wining and playing continuously. My cousin went to his house with ashamed. I loved this game more than anyone could. I love that day so I play this game every day. 
Anusha Aleem   

No comments:

Post a Comment