Monday 16 January 2012


Day 36                               16-January-2012

We have got on this camp on 1st of January but there is nothing interesting here. Yesterday we heard that today’s day would be much better than the others because we are going on a mountain climbing. Yesterday the whole night we were unable to sleep. Now it is the time to climb the rocky cliff. The cliff was so high and we were standing right downwards. My legs were shivering will thrill and then we started climbing when I was in the middle of the cliff; I stepped on a rock, the rock rolled downwards. I was about to fall but I managed to stay near the cliff. Then alas, I was successful to climb the mountain before everyone reached there, this was the best activity in my life and I cannot ever forget it again.


Posted by:Ali Zayaan and Shahzeb Kazmi

No comments:

Post a Comment