Monday 16 January 2012

11 Feb. 2011 Thursday
            On that day, our school was having a debate competition so for that teacher was selecting students for the competition. I was also excited to participate in the competition. Now, there was our class turn to be selected and I had practice a lot to achieve my target and do not want to get lose. Gradually, my heart beat was running fast and I was losing my confidence. When I saw my friend speaking in front of so many teachers with no fear and he was selected  and then my confidence came back and then it was my turn, with no fear I also spoke my debate well and get selected.
              On Friday, the competition was held and the selected students were in full confident to achieve the first prize. My opponent was very tough and their debates were all good. Now it was my turn and I was on the stage with full confidence to achieve first prize. I spoke my debate with fluency and clearly. All the judges were impressed and give me a big applause. That was the result time and I was praying ALLAH and the announcement began and I won the first prize and it was my happy and forgettable moment.                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment