Monday 16 January 2012

Journal Entry


21-sep-2011
Today was a good day we were playing badminton. I think I was starting to get better at it. I took the serve and shoot the shuttle high in the air. My opponent took a shoot at it and it came back soaring towards me. I thought that I can hit a smash on it but I think I took too long to think because the shuttle had already landed on the floor. I took another serve but my direction wasn’t good enough because the shuttle got stuck in a tree and I had to climb a tree with a scratchy trunk to get it and it took a lot of painful minutes to get up and down the tree to get the shuttle and then I returned home on arrival I found that my cousins had arrived to and they too challenged me to a match and I didn’t believed that then and there I had won from a professional though then I realized that they had let me win so it did turn out a horrible day.

No comments:

Post a Comment